Coronavirus Response Updated Sat 14 March
If you are displaying any cold or flu symptoms, please refrain from attending Mass and other events at the Oratory. We would also advise those most vulnerable (the elderly, those with weakened immune-systems and long-term conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease) to refrain from coming to church. In such cases there is no obligation to attend Holy Mass on Sundays.
For the time being:
- There are currently no changes to scheduled Masses and confessions, except that there will be no music at the 9:30 Sunday Mass. In the event that we are required to cancel Masses, updates will be published here.
- Cafe Neri, all groups and all talks are suspended.
- Hymn books, Mass books and cards will not be made available as these can transmit the virus.
- The Sign of Peace is suspended.
- The Sunday collection plates will not be passed around the church. The collection will be taken as you leave. Please consider switching from cash to online donations, using the standing order forms provided.
- Please take newsletters home and do not return them as you leave the church.